Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Fire Station

It's Fire Prevention Week, so our town's fire station opened its doors once again  to let residents explore and meet the personnel.  For the fifth year in a row, we gladly attended:

"Driving" the fire truck:

Hanging out in the ambulance - Sean was the patient and Clare gave him giggle therapy to nurse him back to health:


I asked the kids to smile BIG!

Then I asked them to show me their brave faces:


And Seany, last night at age 5:

Last year at age 4:

Seany at 18 months:

Seany working the hose - he put out all the little fires in the windows of the playhouse - several times over.  Clare worked up the courage to do it, too but I had to stand right next to her instead of taking pictures :-)


After playing with a bunch of friends from school, the kids had hot dogs to finish off the night and Sean said he couldn't wait until next year's open house :-)