Today was my last day of work in the office. I plan to spend the rest of the week working from home, and probably Monday and Tuesday of next week, as well. It'll be much more comfortable to work from home in running clothes and not having to endure the 1 hour+ commute each way anymore. I'd really like to just stop working altogether, but I know I'll be happy to have the saved PTO days when Sister gets a cold in September or Sean gets pink eye for the 100th time in October.
An update on the baby pool - looks like Uncle Peter, future Aunt Andrea(!!!!!!!!!!!!), Daddy, Amanda and Katie are knocked out. Sorry guys! Next up is a guess for April 30, so the next few days are wide open. :-)
And we'll leave you with some shots of Sean playing "peeky-byoo" last Friday after daycare with his sheet and blanket ("nay-ket"):