I received a call at work from the Vice Principal of Sean's daycare this morning. The conversation started with her saying: "Sean doesn't have a fever and he's not sick BUT..." She went on to tell me that Sean fell while playing at Splash Day and got a big scrape on his head. Apparently he thought he was fine and kept on playing until his teacher took him inside to clean him up - he was
not happy about that - he wanted to keep playing! All the while his teacher cleaned up his head and bandaged him up, Sean was screaming "Out! Out! Out!" Finally, the "wound" was dressed and Sean was good to go. Shortly afterwards, he enjoyed his lunch, had his nap, and went about his afternoon.
Meanwhile, I couldn't wait to go pick up Sean from daycare. I was expecting to see something like this:

But instead, I found this:

It looks like it hurts
a lot, but Sean doesn't even seem to notice! Poor little buggins.