Tuesday, August 17, 2010

15 Months

Seanybear, I didn't forget that you turned 15 months last Thursday! I didn't do a post because we were too busy enjoying our mini-vacation at the beach!

This month has been a busy, germy, whirlwind of summer fun.

-You are looking less like a baby and more like a boy lateley. And you are acting more like a toddler - you have the toddler scream and foot-stamping down cold.

-But you're such a lovebug. You give big hugs and kisses (muuu-ahh) freely and often.

-New words are pouring out of you everyday. Your new favorite is "baah-byyeee" (bye-bye) followed by a hearty wave.

-Your walking is certainly picking up speed and you can almost climb up onto the furniture.

-You love to help mommy and daddy carry things around. At daycare, you love to carry your bag and cup from the car, down the long hallway and into your room.

-Your palette has opened back up again - you at least try everything I put in front of you and sometimes I'm surprised at the foods you gobble down (broccoli) and the foods you reject (peaches). Thankfully you haven't noticed that blueberry season is over because you're totally into green grapes.

-MOLARS! A couple of big, bad molars have broken through your bottom gums and we think there are a couple of ones on top, too - but you won't let us near your mouth to check. I snapped this picture after trying to cut your nails (you hate getting your nails cut, by the way):