The kids' daycare put on its annual Holiday Show on Friday. Just like last year, Clare is too young to be in the show, but she was happy to sit in the audience to cheer on Sean!
Clare waits patiently:
"Where Sean? Sean go? Sean? Sean?"
Sean's class filed in:
Sean's class sang a spirited rendition of "We Wish You a Merry Christmas"
And I SWEAR I hit "record" on my camera, to record the song, but there's no recording - D'oh!!! So, the highlights of the performance - 1) Sean was so excitted to sing in front of a room full of people; 2) Sean and his best pal, Gavin (on Sean's right in the photo above), took turns leading the class; 3) Sean and Gavin also took turns singing the loudest; and 4) Sean decided to sing a solo of "la la las" during an instrumental break in the song.
The whole room clapped and cheered for Sean's class - and I'm pretty certain that his biggest fan - Clare - clapped the hardest :-)





