Friday, April 24, 2009

Whew.

School's done! We made it through the semester! What a cooperative boy we have! Not a bad job by the parents-to-be, especially by Thom John as he aced his class while working towards getting promoted to a Senior Member of the Engineering Staff!!!

Now it's just time to wait for when this boy decides he'd like to arrive. I'm not in a particular hurry, though. I'd like to sleep in tomorrow and not set my alarm for the first time in months. And I'd like to get the house super-duper clean. And the hospital bag needs to be finalized. Besides, I like carrying this little bugger around with me everywhere and feeling his little (ha!) nudges and rolls. However, I'm sure my tune will change very quickly this weekend - the temperatures are expected to hit 85-90. :-)

Be sure to check out our on-line baby pool!! (Click on this link or the link on the right-hand side of the blog and click on the orange box that says "Enter a Guess" to participate). The winner will get an awesome prize - perhaps an autographed photo of the Sooy Baby?