Thursday, April 30, 2009

Happy Due Date, Sooy Baby!

"You said a baby was coming on April 30th. I don't see a baby - I guess I'll keep looking."

Oh, Sooy Baby, today is your due date and you don't seem to have gotten the memo. We still have a few hours, though. Maybe you're not sure where you'll end up? Let's take a look at your shiny, new nursery:
Here's your dresser/changing table, where I'm sure we'll spend lots of quality time:

And it's chock-full of fun clothes for you to wear:

Here's your crib, with some colorful friends to hang out with:

Here's the big, comfy, overstuffed glider where mama plans to read to you all the issues of Runner's World magazine she's been saving these past few months:

And here's a bookcase to hold your books, games, and odds n' ends:

See? Everything's ready - all we need is a baby!