We took the kids to a touch-a-truck event at a nearby shopping center. The first truck we tried out was a Shoprite truck - the kids got to sit in the cab and beep the horns...
...and got to get lifted up and hang out in the storage part:
Then we explored some really neat old-fashioned army trucks:
Of course, there was a fire truck:
And even a stretch limo:
And then we ran into this group of Star Wars characters - Sean was thrilled! I asked him how he felt about this photo and he said, "I felt like I was Yoda!"
Right after they took this photo, the Star Wars guys all climbed up (quite clumsily, really) into this giant truck - with Darth Vader driving, of course!
After we watched the Star Wars guys a little more, we explored a UPS truck and then saw the Stay-Puft Marshmallow man and this Ghostbusters car:
And then we stopped at the Wells Fargo stagecoach -
...the kids sat in this two summers ago, too! Flashback to summer 2012:













