Wednesday, March 13, 2013
Log cabin
Sean brought home some of his artwork from school and this little collage was in the bunch:
I asked him to tell me about this picture and I tried my best to get down his response: "That man lives there. Abraham Linkin. He died a long long time ago, Miss Nancy said. He could be another president. He was a tall man. There's a penny on the house so he can look out the window. His face is on the penny, you know. I flipped it over backwards so he could see his house. He wore a tall hat. It's a silly hat. His house is a log cabin hosue for him to live in. It has a triangle roof that ripped when the glue dried - oh well. He lived in Indanoy. Brock Obama is the new president and George Washington is the first president. Now, can I please have my vitamins?"
