Sunday, February 3, 2013

This week

We had a fun and busy last week of January. Lots of playing, crafting, reading, and general silliness.
 
Pretending to nap on the kitchen floor - Clare would make snoring noises and then abruptly shout "Waking time! Waking!"


Playing "photo time" with Mommy's phone:
 
Clare is getting good at spinning this top on her own:

I got flowers from work to celebrate 5-year anniversary on the job!

Mommy had a hard time getting the kids to come home with her one night - they were too busy playing on these mats:


We were cat-sitting for our neighbors' cat, Ninja, last week. I guess Ninja missed us since I found him waiting for me when I got home from work on Wednesday:

We made a trip to the library this week. The kids watched the fishies in the fish tank, played with tons of puzzles, and then settled down with a couple of books:



 
 Snowman crafts:  Sean's is on the left - he cut the shapes and glued the decorations all by himself!

More cutting and pasting:

And some painting:


On Saturday, we took a little trip to see the Babies' Corcoran grandparents - Daddy needed some peace and quiet at home to work on some schoolwork - it's his last semester!!