Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Birthday Babies

We had family and friends over for a birthday barbecue on Saturday to celebrate the Sooy Babies' birthdays! We had a beautiful day and had lots of fun catching up with our family and friends and loving on the babies. I took 4 pictures, total - I was so busy during the party I hardly had a chance to grab my camera, but I did get snaps of the most important part - cake time! (And thanks to Uncle Peter for sending me some photos that he took, as well!)



Apparently Baby Clare has quite the appetite for cake (just like Mommy!) - she barely waited for us to stop singing before she palmed her cupcake with her right hand and started to eat it while grabbing for Sean's cake slice with her free hand.





Sean had an awesome time - he ran around like a nut for most of the party and enjoyed chatting with his guests and eating lots of food! At about 7, I went in the house with Clare to say good-bye to Grandma and Pa Pa Corcoran and when I turned to go back outside, Sean was right there saying he was tired - "it time for bed, Mommy. We can have more party tomorrow."