The doctor says Baby Clare looks very good - she is healthy and alert and shows a lot of personality. Clare is ready for solids - we'll try out rice cereal on Saturday morning. The doctor also noticed that the poor birdy's gums are pretty swollen - definitely teething! Although the doctor commented on her teething before looking in her mouth, since Baby Clare kept trying to nibble on the doctor's fingers. :-)
Remember Clare's gunky eye issues? I don't. I completely forgot about them as soon as they cleared up - I think that was at the end of July. Her right eye cleared up and then her left eye stopped gunking up soon afterwards. Hooray!
Anyway, onto the fun stuff. Here are Baby Clare's stats at 4 months:
Weight: 16lbs 10oz
Height: 26.5 in
Head: 17 in
Soooo big!
Blowing raspberries:
Tummy time!
Yummy paper - nom nom nom