We've had a rough week so far - well, not rough in the grand scheme of things, but you know what I mean... Thom John was gearing up for a big presentation on Tuesday afternoon, which went wonderfully(!!!), but the lead-up to it was pretty stressful. I woke up in a
mood on Monday morning - an everyone-hates-me-I-guess-I'll-go-eat-worms kind of mood. Poor me. Instead of snapping myself out of this funk, I decided to wallow. When I was pregnant with Sean, I would have ended the day having a pity party on the couch. The guest list would include Pepper, myself, and some silly TV; the menu would probably include a fluffernutter sandwich, chips and salsa, and Frosted Mini Wheats. Instead, I put on my Mommy face for Sean and found myself cheered up considerably by Sean's conversations with the ducks in the creek:

He also spent some time trying to pull pebbles out of the paved path:

The babies have had a tough week, too . Each day Sean's had to either sit with the vice-principal or go to "Think Time" because of hitting and pushing his classmates. It seems he's been getting frustrated when playing and instead of using his words to tell his friends what's on his mind, he hits and pushes. We're working on using nice hands and using our words to express ourselves. Little Sister, meanwhile, seems to have her days and nights mixed up. She spends her nights rolling and stretching and hiccuping - all while Mommy's trying to get some sleep! At least tomorrow's Thursday - we're almost to the weekend!