Saturday, February 6, 2010

Snow! Again.

We're making it through "Snowmageddon" 2K10! We made sure we were stocked up on diapers and formula, and that we had good food and liabations, as well :-) After a night of sipping Manhattans and playing board games, we woke up to about 16 inches of snow and now it seems to have finally tapered off, leaving us with over 2 feet of the white stuff on our driveway. Amazingly, our neighbors came by with their snowblower to give us a head start, so I bundled up Sean and brought him outside to thank them. Sean seemed a little more excited about the snow this time, but something tells me he has warmer climes in mind:

"Seal me up, mom - and address it to MIAMI!"
Maybe I can convince Sean to stick around long enough to help me bake a "Thank You" gift for the neighbors. Besides, I'm not sure any box can contain him.